Thursday, December 5, 2013

Bingo at The Outlawz



I'm playing Bingo at The Outlawz today. Normal Bingo, the way my In-lawz play, is not my favorite thing, but this kind of bingo I like.

Here is how you play: Just make a match on your card design of any three elements, vertically, horizontally or diagonally.

For my design, I matched the first vertical column. My sparkle is in my gold-embossed paper.


Thanks for visiting. I hope you have a wonderful day and are able to craft something.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa







5 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous Teresa, I like the image and the design.I hope you are keeping well
Kevin xx

Berni Cuttino said...

Wow oh wow. This is so pretty. What a beauty and eye catching details. Beautifully crafted.
Berni
berni46blogspot.

Penny said...

Really pretty design, Teresa! Love the DP, die cuts, and image! :^)
Hugs, Penny

NanaConnie said...

I love the card, Teresa, and that Outlawz finally did something with a Bingo board! I'll have to get over there and play. :-D Gorgeous bird and I love the 'window' look of your background papers.

Karon said...

This is wonderful, Teresa - love the design. Hope you have a fabulous weekend.