Friday, April 25, 2014

Zentangle Bird

Hello Peeps,

It has been a few weeks since my last post of April 1st. I've celebrated a wedding anniversary (27) and turned a year older since then. I haven't made any cards, but I finished my first art journal and just barely started another. I've been watching video tutorials on different art journal techniques and playing around a bit with Zentangle doodling. Today I made a colourful little bird that I would like to share with you. I think he is eager for spring. :)

Have a wonderful weekend and may God bless.

Hugs,
Teresa

JPEG
PNG

5 comments:

ursula Uphof said...

I do love your little bird, so cheerful. Haven't yet tried zentangle, but this looks inviting. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Ursula

Karon said...

Well, let's start off with the important stuff! A belated Happy Anniversary and a belated Happy Birthday - hope you had wonderful days for both. Your zentangle bird is fabulous, love the colours! TFS and have a wonderful weekend.

Lady Anne said...

Oh my goodness, I didn't know you had a birthday Teresa, sorry I missed it and your anniversary which I presume you both celebrated and had a lovely time :) I did have a go at this technique but I didn't do so well so I was over the moon to see you had managed perfectly well and to be given your little bird thank you so much for your generous gift. I look forward to see what you will be doing in your new journal, I think it will have some exciting things in there by what you have said :)
Sending lots of love and a big hug just for you dear friend...

NanaConnie said...

Happy and Happy to you, my friend. :-D I love this Zentangle bird! What a great idea. :-D

Penny said...

So glad to hear all is well with you--and want to wish you a belated Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday! I can see you have been having fun. I really love your bird--fabulous designs and colors on it! :^)
Hugs, Penny